Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bang In There!

Today started out pretty much like any other day: get up, feed Goose, brush teeth, put in contacts, pull hair back into a ponytail, barrette bangs back........WHOA! STOP THE PRESSES! Bangs are long enough to be pulled into ponytail, making them officially grown out! Suddenly, the sky is bluer, the grass is greener, the air smells sweeter as my bangs are no more. As I enjoy the moment, there is only one thing to do.....contemplate getting bangs.

My life can be divided into 3 very profound time periods: Bangs, No Bangs, Growing Out Bangs (most popular). It has become apparent that the only reason I get bangs is to turn around that same day and start growing them out. I'll admit that I love a good set of bangs, however, those have never actually been on my head. I feel it is my duty to prevent myself and any others of you who may be considering getting bangs. My method may be controversial and may cause fear (in you) and embarrassment (for me), but drastic times call for drastic measures. Herewith, I present you a photographic timeline of me and my bangs. Be afraid....be very afraid.


Sadly, this is the best my bangs will ever look. I peaked at 3.

Why not have bangs all the way around your head? Kindergarten

Bangs and Gap in Teeth coming in nicely! Second Grade

Still thinking about getting bangs? Take a look at these....


After a 8 year break from bangs I took it slow, starting with 7 bangs. 10th Grade.
  

Beware! This small step of "just a few bangs" can lead to this....


I was one of the lucky ones that avoided an "awkward stage".  12th grade.
 
I sense you are still considering bangs....I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice...

Pure Magic........College Sophomore


Cheers to Big Hair! 5th year college senior...go figure. (Friend made me promise not to tag her)

Then as quickly as it came, it went....Thanks, Nirvana.

Sadness...no more big bangs.  24 years old

Still thinking about those bangs.....I didn't think so.



No comments:

Post a Comment