Friday, July 22, 2011

Pie in Face



Earlier this week as Rupert Murdoch was testifying at a parliamentary hearing about the phone hacking scandal that rock the News of the World, he was ambushed and  nearly hit by a "pie" made of foam. The pie carrier was identified as Jonnie Marbles (Really?) a British comedian and blogger, who tweet about the attack prior to carrying it out. He has since been arrested. Here's who I would like to hit the face with a pie and what type of pie I would use.

Manpri Inventor
Its not so much the pri in the manpri as it is the man in the manpris that I detest.
Pie: Boysenberry (thrown at the knee caps)

Kicky!

Justin Timberlake
I find him smug and too impressed with himself and I'm annoyed that he seems to keep getting movie deals.
Pie: Pecan (a nod to his Southern roots)

Brangelina
There are just too many of them and their slick back, greasy looking hair makes me uncomfortable.
Pie: Apple

The Hamburgler
Hey, Asshole, stealing hamburgers? Not cool.
Pie: Minced Meat

Diabolical

Dave Matthews
I know he is very popular but the sound of his voice in my ears might as well be fingernails on a chalkboard.
Pie: Lemon Meringue

My ears hurt

Brian Williams
They say he is one of the funniest people on TV, but he seems condescending, snooty and too laid back when delivering the news.
Pie: Shaving Cream Pie

Making smugness happen

Cranberry Juice
Way to capture the taste of orange juice after you brush your teeth and then make it 100% more distasteful.
Pie: In a twist of irony, Cranberry


No comments:

Post a Comment