Monday, July 23, 2012

Best & Worst of the Teen Choice Awards

No one knows teen fashion like I do. So it should be no surprise that I was glued to my TV last night watching the Teen Choice Awards. Here are my choices for best and worst dressed.

Worst Dressed

Tanning Mom
(I think)
I'm surprised to see the Tanning Mom out and about, what with all the negative publicity she has been receiving.

Kevin McHale
I'm glad we can't see what he is wearing for pants because if his shirt is any indication of his taste, I would not like them.

Demi Lavato
I was all on board with this outfit until I saw the scrunchy in her hair.


Kendall & Kylie Jenner
I'm indifferent about their outfits, but in all seriousness.....how many more of them are there????

 Best Dressed

Miranda Cosgrove
A shimmery mini dress? Yes, yes and yes.


Nina Dobrev
Her dress is nice but I love her hair.



No Doubt
Fierce.


Hayden Panetierre
My favorite look.


Ellen and Portia
Once I got over the shock that they were Teens, I thought their looks were really well put together. They looked great.

The Beibs
As always, she continues to dominate the red carpet with her casual elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment